and doctors of science
- Software engineering
- Social Security
- Accounting and taxation
- Finance, banking and insurance
- Educational and Scientific Institute of Economic and Social Relations
- Educational and Scientific Institute of Banking Technologies and Business
- Cherkasy Educational and Scientific Institute
The University provides advanced training for civil servants and specialists for the financial and credit sphere of Ukraine. The University of Banking, together with the National Bank of Ukraine, conducts advanced training courses with the issuance of certificates for managers and chief accountants of insurance and financial companies, credit unions and pawnshops. The University of Banking has a full-time postgraduate and doctoral program.
Kiev – Olga Demchik (044) 425-96-12 , +38 (098) 113-84-50
Demchik Olga Viktorovna (044) 425-96-12 , +38 (098) 113-84-50
Lvov – Telyuk Bogdana Miroslavovna, Borusevich Kristina Yurievna – (032) 297-72-36 ; +38 (063) 173 79 16 ; e-mail: [email protected]
Telyuk Bogdana Miroslavovna, Borusevich Kristina Yurievna – (032) 297-72-36 ; +38 (063) 173 79 16 ; e-mail: [email protected]
Postgraduate studies, doctoral studies Head of doctoral studies and postgraduate studies – candidate of economic sciences, associate professor Kravchenko Anna Stanislavovna, e-mail: [email protected]
Every month on the 12th, the UBS hosts Open Doors Days with presentations of specialties.
Follow the events on the social network Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lvivub.
Important information for all future applicants who dream of a profession in the IT field!
February 12, 2021 at 5 p.m. the second online Open Day of the University of Banking will be held!
This time let’s talk with the practitioners who teach at the UBS in Kiev, Lvov and Cherkassy. The topic is topical and modern – “Information technology and digitalization”.
We will acquaint you with the conditions of admission 2021 and specialties
- 125 Cybersecurity, Economic Cybernetics
- 121 Software Engineering.
And also interesting and useful from the student credit union “Galicia” awaits you!
————————————————– ————————————————– ———————————————-
The Preparatory Department of the University of Banking for Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons prepares foreigners and stateless persons in institutions of higher education in economic specialties within a year, provided that they have a complete general secondary education received outside of Ukraine.
Language of instruction: Ukrainian, English (at the student’s choice).
Training period: from 6 to 12 months.
Form of study: full-time, according to the curriculum developed by the UBS.
After successfully completing the preparatory department, the foreigner receives a certificate of graduation from the preparatory department and can continue his studies at the University of Banking at the appropriate educational levels in the following specialties: economics; finance, banking and insurance; management; accounting and taxation.
Contact information of the Department of International Relations (Preparatory Department):
Address: 79020, Ukraine, Lviv, prosp. V. Chernovola, 61
Department of International Relations, room 335
Contact persons: Olga Verney, Natalia Dunas
Contact phone: 0679797463
E-mail: [email protected]
To obtain complete and detailed information regarding the terms, conditions of admission, exams and the necessary certificates of the center for assessing for the selected specialties, please contact the admissions office by phone: (067) 274-38-53 .
When applying in paper form, the applicant may need the following documents
- original and copy of the document on previously received education and annex to it;
- original and copy of VNO certificates;
- original and copy of the identity document;
- 4 identical color photographs measuring 3×4 cm;
- for young men: original military ID or registration certificate;
- original documents confirming the right to participate in the competition, admission by interview, admission by quotas (if any).
The final list of all necessary documents and the form of submission (original or certified copy), check with the admissions office by phone: (067) 274-38-53 .
About the university
Higher educational institution of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine University of Banking is a progressive, modern and dynamic university with an 80-year history.
Why choose the University of Banking:
- Individual approach to each student;
- Formation of educational competencies among applicants for higher education in accordance with the requests of employers;
- Application of advanced educational technologies and practices;
- The possibility of dual training without interrupting the work process;
- Opportunity to receive 9 ACCA credits in the educational and professional program “Accounting and Taxation”;
- practical training on the basis of the educational and training bank “Galicia”;
- double degree training with a European university;
- the possibility of internship and internship in Ukraine and abroad;
- promotion of employment;
- training for the viysk department of the national academy of land viysk;
- ample opportunities for personal self-realization: participation in international conferences, student government, amateur performances;
- comfortable living rooms.
At the University of Banking, you can get education in the following educational and professional programs:
- Bachelor’s degree based on complete general secondary education: “International Economics and Economics of the Business Industry”, “Accounting and Business”, “Banking and Financial Technologies”, “Cybersecurity in Financial Technologies”, “Economic Cybernetics and Business Analytics”, “International Economics and international business communications ”,“ Accounting and taxation ”,“ Finance, banking and insurance ”,“ Personnel management ”,“ Social security ”,“ Management ”,“ Law ”,“ Software engineering ”.
- Bachelor’s degree based on the educational qualification level “junior specialist”: “International Economics and Economics of the Business Industry”, “Accounting and Business”, “Banking and Financial Technologies”, “Cybersecurity in Financial Technologies”, “Accounting and Taxation”, “Finance , Banking and Insurance “,” Economic Cybernetics and Business Analytics “,” Management “,” Law “,” Software Engineering “.
- Master’s Courses: International Economics, Accounting and Taxation, Accounting in a Global Digital Society, Finance, Banking and Insurance, Finance and Banking, Business Administration and International Management, Economic Cybernetics, “Human Resources Management and Labor Economics”, “Accounting, Taxation and Audit”, “Finance, Banking and Insurance”, “Financial and Economic Security Management”.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.