Ternopil National Technical University. Ivana Pulyui
- Automation, instrumentation
- Hotel and restaurant business, tourism
- Engineering, mechanical engineering
- Information technology, cybersecurity
- Management, marketing
- Food technology
- Construction, architecture
- Chemistry, bioengineering
- Electronics, telecommunications
Faculty of Engineering of Machines, Structures and Technologies (FMT)
- Applied mechanics;
- Industrial engineering;
- Food technology;
- Construction and Civil Engineering;
- Automobile transport;
- Transport technologies.
Faculty of Applied Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (FPT)
- Power engineering, electrical engineering and electromechanics;
- Automation and Computer-Integrated Technologies;
- Metrology and information-measuring technology;
- Micro- and nanosystem technology;
- Biomedical Engineering;
- Telecommunications and radio engineering.
Faculty of Computer Information Systems and Software Engineering (FIS)
- Software engineering;
- Computer science;
- Computer engineering;
- Information systems and technologies.
Faculty of Economics and Management (FEM)
- Accounting and taxation;
- Finance, banking and insurance;
- Public administration and administration;
- Entrepreneurship, trade and exchange activities;
- Hotel and restaurant business.
Training courses: (0352) 51-97-22.
To obtain complete and detailed information regarding the terms, conditions of admission, exams and the necessary certificates of the center for evaluating for the selected specialties, please contact the admissions office by phone: (0352) 51-97-27.
When applying in paper form, the applicant may need the following documents
- original and copy of the document on previous education and annex to it;
- original and copy of VNO certificates;
- original and copy of the identity document;
- 4 identical color photographs measuring 3×4 cm;
- for young men: original military ID or registration certificate;
- originals of documents confirming the right to participate in the competition, enrollment by interview, admission by quotas (if any).
For the final list of all necessary documents and the application form (original or certified copy), please contact the admissions office by phone: (0352) 51-97-27.
The University develops programs of double diplomas for training specialists at universities in France, Germany, Poland.
The Center for Foreign Languages provides in-depth study of English, French, German and Polish. The Center for Retraining and Postgraduate Education allows, studying on a full-time basis, in parallel to receive a second higher education in absentia.
The Center for Franco-Ukrainian Scientific and Educational Cooperation, created with the support of the French Embassy in Ukraine, implements joint educational programs, internships in laboratories of leading French universities, IT companies, including scholarships from the French government, organizes intensive practical courses in French on modern communication technologies of French universities.
The university has a sports and art complex “Polytechnic” with an assembly hall, a swimming pool, sports halls, playgrounds, a stadium. There are three hostels for students. Sports and art events, entertainment programs and competitions have a national-patriotic direction and are focused on the development of student self-government.
According to the decision of the Certification Body on August 31, 2017 Ternopil National Technical University named after Ivan Pulyuy received certificates confirming the compliance of the quality management system with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001: 2015. The first two certificates in Ukrainian and German were issued by the German certification body “DQS-Group”, which is included in the top three of the leaders among certification bodies in the world, testifies to the international recognition of the quality of educational activities.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.