and doctors of sciences
- Automation and computer-integrated technologies
- Construction and civil engineering
- Telecommunications and radio engineering
- Information, library and archival business
- Road transport
- Transport technologies
- Chemical technology and engineering
- Food technology
- Publishing and printing
- Software engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- International relations, public communications and regional studies
- Social work
- Pharmacy, industrial pharmacy
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy
- Educational, pedagogical sciences
- Special education
- Physical culture and sports
- Hotel-restaurant business
- Accounting and taxation
- Finance, banking and insurance
- Entrepreneurship, trade and exchange activities
- Public administration and administration
- social technologies;
- engineering and technological;
- biomedical technologies;
- computer technology;
- economics and management;
- philology and mass communications;
- law and public relations.
Second higher education
- Accounting and Auditing
- Management of Organizations
- Management of foreign economic activity
- science of law
- “Physical rehabilitation”;
- “Economics and enterprise management”;
- “Administrative law and process; finance law; information law “;
- “Pedagogical and age psychology”;
- “Political Problems of International Systems and Global Development”;
- “Computer systems and components”;
- “General Linguistics”;
- “Theory and history of state and law; history of political and legal doctrines “.
Disciplines of pre-university training: Ukrainian language, Ukrainian literature, English language, mathematics, history of Ukraine, chemistry, biology, creative task (painting, drawing, composition).
Addition to the list of documents
- the application is submitted to the President of the University Petro Mykhailovych Talanchuk in a single form, which indicates the chosen direction of training and form of study.
- medical certificate on form 086 / U.
Address of the selection committee: st. Lvivska, 23, building Oh, to. 104.
For complete and detailed information on the terms, conditions of admission, exams and the necessary certificates of the assessment center for selected specialties, please contact the admissions office by phone: (044) 409-27-62 , (044) 424-70-08 .
The applicant may need the following documents before the paper application
- the original and a copy of the document on previously obtained education and the appendix to it;
- original and copy of external evaluation certificates;
- the original and a copy of the identity document;
- 4 identical color photos of 3×4 cm size;
- for young men: the original military ID or registration certificate;
- originals of documents confirming the right to participate in the competition, enrollment by interview, enrollment by quotas (if any).
The final list of all necessary documents and the application form (original or certified copy) can be found in the selection committee by phone: (044) 409-27-62 , (044) 424-70-08 .
About ZVO (university)
The university was founded in 1998.
University “Ukraine” is the only higher education institution of integrated type, open to young people of different levels of training, differentiated social opportunities and different health conditions. He consciously took on the mission of teaching people with special needs. This is its uniqueness.
The university conducts research work, identifies areas of research, created a research laboratory for physical rehabilitation of the disabled. Cooperation has been established with Ukrainian, foreign and international institutions and educational institutions.
The university has: the Institute of Postgraduate Education, Corporate Educational Institution “Institute of Higher Vocational Education VMURoL” Ukraine “.
The University has opened postgraduate studies in the following specialties: “Physical Rehabilitation”; “Economics and enterprise management”; “Administrative law and process; finance law; information law “; “Pedagogical and age psychology”; “Political Problems of International Systems and Global Development”; “Computer systems and components”; “General Linguistics”; “Theory and history of state and law; history of political and legal doctrines “.
One of the strengths of the university is its teaching staff. Most of the teachers have a degree, many of them simultaneously work in other higher education institutions, especially in national ones, including Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, NTUU “KPI”, KNEU. Vadim Hetman, etc. But the most interesting lectures to students are given by “practitioners” – people who have devoted more than a decade not to the theoretical study of the subject, but to the application of knowledge in real life. These are programmers, lawyers, designers, sociologists, editors … Those who know about the underwater reefs of their profession and how to protect themselves from them. Students enjoy listening to their stories about various cases in their professional activities, thus gaining the most important knowledge of their specialty – practical.
The undoubted advantage of the University of Ukraine over other educational institutions is that in a barrier-free integrated environment created at the level of world standards, it provides its services to those who are commonly referred to as “people with special needs”. The poor, orphans and the disabled have the right to free (or preferential) university education. Not deprived of privileges and those who study “excellently”. The university provides a discount on tuition fees to such students every semester. The percentage of this discount can be significantly increased by actively engaging in community service: becoming the head of the group, participating in charity events at the university, volunteer group, working in the student council … even the president! Of course, the student body.
Koled as “SALT Ita “
- science of law;
- Finance and Credit;
- office work;
- maintenance and repair of cars and engines;
- social work;
- commercial activity;
- software development;
- maintenance of computer systems and networks;
- organization of tourist services;
- publishing and editing.
Address of the Admissions Committee:
Kyiv, street Lvivska, 23 (metro station “Zhytomyrska”)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.