Lviv Medical Institute (LMI)
- Medicine, dentistry, pharmacy
Directions of study:
- Medicine, stomatology, pharmacy
- Physical therapy, ergotherapy
Faculties: Medical, dental, pharmaceutical (day and part-time form of training).
To obtain complete and detailed information regarding the terms, conditions of admission, exams and the necessary certificates of the center when assessing for the selected specialties, please contact the admissions office by phone: (032) 239-37-05, (032) 239-37-06, (067 ) 673-55-64, (050) 315-97-15.
When applying in paper form, the applicant may need the following documents
- original and copy of the document on previous education and annex to it;
- original and copy of VNO certificates;
- original and copy of the identity document;
- 4 identical color photographs measuring 3×4 cm;
- for young men: original military ID or registration certificate;
- originals of documents confirming the right to participate in the competition, enrollment by interview, admission by quotas (if any).
For the final list of all necessary documents and the application form (original or certified copy), please contact the admissions office by phone: (032) 239-37-05, (032) 239-37-06, (067) 673-55-64, ( 050) 315-97-15.
Lviv Medical Institute – a private higher medical educational institution, the goal of which is to provide quality medical education based on European educational standards, the achievements of world medical science and practice, high qualifications of the teaching staff, and to educate a socially responsible young generation of doctors and pharmacists.
LLC “Lviv Medical Institute” established in 2004. Its co-founders were LLC “Medical College” Medic “and LLC” Medical College “Monada”. Over the years of the existence of the Lviv Medical Institute, more than 1,176 specialists have been trained in the specialty 222 “Medicine”, 221 “Dentistry”, 226 “Pharmacy” (full-time and part-time education).
In three faculties – medical, dental and pharmaceutical (full-time and part-time) LMI there are 17 departments. The institute has a high scientific and pedagogical staff potential, which ensures the educational process – 2 academicians of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 1 academician of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, 1 laureate of the V. M.D. Strazhesko, 3 laureates of the F. Yanovsky National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 1 laureate of the Yaroslav the Wise award of ANVSH, 1 laureate of the Paton, 1 laureate of the award of St. Vladimir ANVSH, 3 honored workers of education of Ukraine, 1 honored doctor of Ukraine, 43 associate professors, 10 professors, 2 senior research workers, 11 doctors of sciences, 78 candidates of sciences, 96 assistants.
Lviv Medical Institute conducts scientific, scientific and practical and other creative activities. The main subjects of the institute’s scientific activity are scientific-pedagogical and scientific workers. Both full-time and non-staff teachers, scientists and students, employees of other organizations are involved in conducting scientific research in a higher educational institution.
LMI possesses a modern material and technical base to perform all the tasks that the educational process requires. It is thanks to this that students receive the latest knowledge in dental, pharmaceutical and medical disciplines. All textbooks contained in the library of the Institute are always available to students, both in printed and electronic versions.
At the Lviv Medical Institute foreign students are trained in the direction 226 “Pharmacy, industrial pharmacy” in a total of 34 people.
Lviv Medical Institute since 2005 has been taking part in prestigious international educational exhibitions and forums. The best scientists, teachers, students of the Lviv Medical Institute, presenting their scientific work, successfully represent their institution to the international and Ukrainian educational community.
- Grand Prix Diploma “Leader of Higher Education of Ukraine” in the Rating Exhibition Competition and Diploma “For the presentation of achievements in the innovative modernization of national education.”
- LMI became a laureate of the 1st degree competition in the category “Innovations in the activities of a higher educational institution for integration into the European educational and scientific space.”
- Diploma “For the active work of innovative renewal of the content of national education.”
- The Grand Prix Diploma “Leader of International Activities” for high performance in the rating exhibition competition “International Activities” and the Diploma “For creative work to improve the quality of national education” for participation in the VI International Exhibition “Modern Educational Institutions – 2015” in Kiev ( March 2015).
- Diploma “For active implementation of innovative technologies in the process of teaching and upbringing” for participation in the 7th International Forum “Innovation in modern education” and the II International Exhibition of Foreign Educational Institutions “World Edu – 2015” in Kiev, 20-22 October 2015 …
- Diploma “For Outstanding Scientific and Practical Achievements in Education” of the National Exhibition Competition in the category “Electronic Educational Resource” for the textbook “Emergencies” for participation in the 7th International Forum “Innovation in Modern Education” and the II International Exhibition of Foreign Educational Institutions “World Edu – 2015 “in Kiev, October 20-22, 2015.
- Diploma “Outstanding Scientific and Practical Achievements in Education” of the National Exhibition Competition in the category “Electronic Educational Resource” was awarded to LLC “Lviv Medical Institute” for the electronic textbook “Diseases of the Respiratory System”.
- Grand Prix of the Leader of Scientific and Scientific and Technical Activities.
- A diploma for active participation in the creation of a modern high-quality system of national education.
- Diploma of the Laureate of the Competition “Outstanding Scientific and Practical Achievements in Education” for the electronic textbook “Fundamentals of Medical Knowledge” in the nomination “Electronic Educational Resource”.
- Diploma for the presentation of the achievements of innovative searches in the reform of the national sphere of education and science.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.