- ✔ Paid tuition
- ✔ Military Department
- ✔ Hostel
- ✔ Postgraduate education
- ✔ Postgraduate, doctoral
- ✔ Preparatory department
- Information systems and technologies
- Pharmacy, industrial pharmacy
- Hotel and restaurant business
Institute of Computer Information Technology and Design
- Software engineering
- Computer science and information technology
- Architecture and urban planning
Educational and Scientific Institute of Management, Economics and Finance
- Finance, Banking and Insurance »
- Accounting and taxation
Educational and Scientific Institute of Law. Prince Vladimir the Great
- Law enforcement activities
Educational and Scientific Institute of International Relations and Social Sciences
- International relations, public communications and regional studies
- Public administration
Faculty of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy, industrial pharmacy
Institute of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medical psychology
(044) 490-95-05(044) 494-47-47
The applicant may need the following documents before the paper application
- the original and a copy of the document on previously obtained education and the appendix to it;
- original and copy of external evaluation certificates;
- the original and a copy of the identity document;
- 4 identical color photos of 3×4 cm size;
- for young men: the original of a military ticket or registration certificate;
- originals of documents confirming the right to participate in the competition, enrollment by interview, enrollment by quotas (if any).
About ZVO (university)
The Interregional Academy of Personnel Management (IAPM) was founded in 1989 as a non-governmental higher education and research institution. IAPM trains specialists in 22 specialties and 115 specializations. The Academy is accredited in all licensed specialties with the right to issue diplomas of higher education of the state standard, including the provision of educational services to foreign citizens.
The Interregional Academy of Personnel Management is the largest humanitarian and economic university in Ukraine, which includes the Presidential University (Kyiv), the All-Ukrainian University (institutes, branches and offices in all regions of Ukraine, as well as the Institute of Distance Learning); foreign structural subdivisions and representative offices. Graduates of the Academy receive a diploma of higher education of the state standard with the award of a bachelor’s and master’s degree.
The educational process at the Academy is provided by more than 2,300 teachers, 70% of whom are doctors and candidates of science. Improving the education system and meeting the need for specialists, the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management provides full-time and part-time (including distance) training.
The IAPE International Lyceum educational complex and the Prestige educational complex, the Desniansky College of Economics and Law, the College of Economics and Law and the Preparatory Department were also opened in Kyiv. The structure of the Academy includes the International Library and Information Center named after Yaroslav the Wise. Postgraduate and doctoral studies are available for those wishing to obtain a scientific degree.
IAPM Presidential University was founded in 1999. Representatives of more than 50 countries of the world take part in the implementation of this international educational project today. The Presidential University includes the Educational and Scientific Institute of Management, Economics and Finance, the Ukrainian-Azerbaijani Institute of Social Sciences and Self-Government GA Aliyev, Institute of International Relations and Linguistics. Averroes, Educational and Scientific Institute of Law. Prince Vladimir the Great, Faculty of Computer and Information Technologies, Faculty of Pharmacy, Institute of International Education, Institute of Scientific Training.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.