- ✔ Paid tuition
- ✔ Military Department
- ✔ Hostel
- ✔ Postgraduate education
- ✔ Postgraduate, doctoral
- ✔ Preparatory department
and doctors of sciences
- Pharmacy, industrial pharmacy
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy
- The first medical faculty
- Second Medical Faculty
- Faculty of Dentistry
- The first international faculty
- Second International Faculty
- Faculty of Postgraduate Education
For complete and detailed information on the terms, conditions of admission, exams and the necessary certificates of the assessment center for selected specialties, please contact the admissions office by phone: (056) 371-07-78 .
The applicant may need the following documents before the paper application
- the original and a copy of the document on previously obtained education and the appendix to it;
- original and copy of external evaluation certificates;
- the original and a copy of the identity document;
- 4 identical color photos of 3×4 cm size;
- for young men: the original of a military ticket or registration certificate;
- originals of documents confirming the right to participate in the competition, enrollment by interview, enrollment by quotas (if any).
The final list of all necessary documents and the application form (original or certified copy) can be found in the selection committee by phone: (056) 371-07-78 .
About ZVO (university)
According to KPKVK 2301070 DZ “DMA” carries out training of experts in the following specialties of the field of knowledge 22 Health care
- Bachelor 227 Physical therapy, occupational therapy
- Master 221 Dentistry
- Master 222 Medicine
- Master 226 Pharmacy, industrial pharmacy: Technology of perfumes and cosmetics; Pharmacy.
- Doctor of Philosophy 091 Biology
- Doctor of Philosophy 221 Dentistry
- Doctor of Philosophy 222 Medicine
- Doctor of Philosophy 227 Physical therapy, occupational therapy
- Doctor of Philosophy 228 Pediatrics
- Doctor of Philosophy 229 Public Health.
Training on specialties comes to the end:
- Specialist 7.12010001 medical case;
- Specialist 7.12010002 pediatrics;
- Specialist 7.12010003 medical and preventive work.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.