Universidad Nacional del Mar Negro lleva el nombre de Petro Mohyla
- Automatización, instrumentación
- Biología, ecología
- Periodismo, publicación e impresión
- Tecnología de la información, ciberseguridad
- Historia, arqueología
- Medicina, odontología, farmacia
- Gestión, marketing
- Ciencias políticas, relaciones internacionales
- Sociología, trabajo social
- Cultura Física
Institute of Public Administration
- Department of Local Self-Government and Regional Development
- Department of Public Administration and Administration
- Department of Social Work, Management and Pedagogy
Institute of Philology
- Department of English Philology
- Department of English
- Department of Journalism
- Department of Romance and Germanic Philology
- Department of Theory and Practice of Translation from English
- Department of Theory and Practice of Translation from German
- Department of Ukrainian Philology, Theory and History of Literature
- Department of Anatomy, Histology, Clinical Anatomy and Operative Surgery
- Department of Medical Biology and Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physiology and Microbiology
- Department of Quality, Standardization and Technogenic and Environmental Safety
- Department of Ecology and Nature Management
- Department of Psychology
Educational and Scientific Institute of Postgraduate Education
- Center for Social and Psychological Support, Professional Development and Employment Assistance
- Cambridge Exam Preparation Center
Faculty of Economic Sciences
- Department of Management
- Department of Enterprise Economics
- Department of Economic Theory and International Economics
- Department of Land Management
- Department of Accounting and Audit
- Department of Finance and Credit
Faculty of Computer Science
- Department of Automation and Computer-Integrated Technologies
- Department of Intelligent Information Systems
- Department of Software Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Applied and Higher Mathematics
Faculty of Political Science
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations and Foreign Policy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
Faculty of Physical Education and Sports
- Rowing department
- Department of sports disciplines
- Department of Olympic and Professional Sports
- Department of Medical and Biological Foundations of Sports and Physical Rehabilitation
Facultad de Derecho
- Department of Civil and Criminal Law and Procedure
- Department of History and Theory of State and Law
- Department of Constitutional and Administrative Law and Procedure.
Applicants who have received recommendations for admission must submit the following documents:
- 6 photo frames 3×4;
- passport and identification code (copies);
- military ID or certificate of discharge (for boys) (copy);
- certificate (s) of external independent assessment (for applicants on the basis of the GEF) 2016 or 2017 (original);
- medical certificate 086о.
To find out about the cost of training / additional educational services, please contact the admissions office or visit the website in the sections: “About the University / Documents / Financial documentation”. Pre-university training on the basis of the preparatory department today is carried out in the following areas:
- preparatory courses for in-depth study of school subjects
- preparatory courses for admission to the CMO specialist and for a master’s degree
- preparatory courses for students who have not studied foreign languages
- preparation of foreign students for admission
Classes are conducted by highly qualified teachers – university teachers who have developed appropriate teaching aids. The English language groups are divided according to the level of preparation after the entrance test. The number of applicants in groups does not exceed twenty-five people, and in groups from a foreign language – no more than ten to twelve. Preparatory courses for in-depth study of the subjects of the school curriculum will prepare you for passing the tests of the UPE in the following subjects: Ukrainian language, Ukrainian literature, English, mathematics, Ukrainian history, geography, biology, chemistry, physics.
Preparatory courses (preparation courses for UPE) can be visited:
- on weekdays (from October 10 to May 31) – training on weekdays from 16.00 to 19.00 (depending on the selected subjects);
- every Saturday (from October 10 to May 31) – training every Saturday from 9.00 to 12.00 (one subject) or from 9.00 to 15.00 (two subjects);
Registration for courses begins on September 10th each year.
1) phone: (0512) 24-41-89
1) https://chmnu.edu.ua (tab “Applicant”);
3) a group on Facebook: “Admission committee of ChNU named after P. Graves “(Mohilyanka Admission Committee).
To obtain complete and detailed information regarding the terms, conditions of admission, exams and the necessary certificates of the center for assessing for the selected specialties, please contact the admissions office by phone: (0512) 24-41-89.
Al presentar la solicitud en papel, el solicitante puede necesitar los siguientes documentos
- original y copia del documento sobre formación previa y anexo al mismo;
- original y copia de los certificados VNO;
- original y copia del documento de identidad;
- 4 fotografías idénticas en color de 3 × 4 cm;
- para los hombres jóvenes: cédula militar original o certificado de registro;
- originales de documentos acreditativos del derecho a participar en el concurso, inscripción por entrevista, admisión por cupos (si los hubiere).
For the final list of all necessary documents and the application form (original or certified copy), please contact the admissions office by phone: (0512) 24-41-89.
The material and technical base of the university includes 11 educational buildings, a library with a fund of more than 110 thousand copies (including publications in 15 in foreign languages), 2 reading rooms, an information and computer center and 14 computer classes (Internet connection (Wi- Fi)), publishing department, media center, auditorium, cultural center, water station, 3 sports halls, 2 gyms, sports stadium, art gallery, 3 dormitories, dining room.
In the ranking of universities “Top 200 Ukraine” in 2018, the university takes 44th place.
In 2016, a new specialty was opened – “Medicine”.
There is an opportunity to participate in academic mobility programs and scientific exchanges. Preparation and passing of TOEFL and state certification exam in Polish. Study English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Bulgarian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Hebrew.
The departments organize collective events for students, excursions to enterprises and government agencies.
Conferences are held (“Mohyla Readings”, “Olbia Forum”, etc.), Scientific meetings, numerous trainings and presentations of international programs (Fulbright program), lectures and seminars with the participation of domestic and European experts (seminars from the Goethe Institute, the De Jure ”,“ Сlarivate Analytics ”; lectures by professors from the International Visegrad Fund), cultural events and art exhibitions in the art gallery. ChNU them. P. Graves are visited by guests and foreign delegations: the President of Ukraine, delegations from European universities, secretaries of embassies, attachés, ambassadors of foreign states, representatives of culture and art.
Projects and start-ups prepared by university faculty and students win grants (for example, from the British Council). The Cubomania project is the winner of the Vernadsky Challenge 2017 (grant of 800 thousand UAH). The MedLED team with a project for the treatment of high bilirubin in newborns became the winner of the Golden Byte – 2018 International Championship. ChNU them. P. Mohyla ranks 7th in the ranking of the best universities in Ukraine for the quality of IT education.
The university has created all the facilities for learning, incl. conditions for inclusive education! Also, in the framework of the project “Ukraine-Norway”, the university provides the opportunity for military personnel to undergo professional retraining.
Lo sentimos, no se encontraron registros. Ajusta tus criterios de búsqueda y vuelve a intentarlo.
Lo sentimos, no se ha podido cargar la API de Mapas.